Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Stylish Moms

After some women have children, they correlate fashion with sweats and Ugg boots. One of my biggest pet peeves is to see a kid all dolled up and the mom looks like she just rolled out of bed. C'mon MOMS!!! My question is this...isn't it just as easy to throw on jeans as it is to throw on sweats?! I am NOT saying get red carpet ready every day but just look like you care. It's important to take care of yourself as well as your child.



One of my favorite celeb examples of a stylish mom is Jessica Alba. Her style is easy, simple but TOGETHER!!!


So come on all my fellow moms!! Let's take time for ourselves and dress to impress. You might be surprised how good you'll feel!


P.S. It doesn't hurt to get "Red Carpet" ready sometimes either....your man might love it. wink wink!





















No comments:

Post a Comment