Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hot Hot Nails!!

One thing you will learn about me is that one of my favorite things is NAILS. I love polish, I love art, and I love designs. I think one of the sexiest thing about a man or woman is well manicured nails!! So let me share some fabulous new trends for 2012 in the nail department!




GRADUAL OMBRE: Oh yea baby! Getting this done pronto!!! If you have too many polishes laying around and can't choose, this is a hit for you! So simple...just take 5 shades in the same color family and move them from light to dark! GORG!






SNAKESKIN MANI/PEDI: This is for my Trendy Followers that have some $$$ to blow or deserve a nice treat (we ALL need that sometimes). This super chic style originated in Las Vegas and runs around $300!! Yea I said it....$300. Hey..the best things in life are never cheap, right?!








NEWSPAPER NAILS: These stylish nails are so HOT and the best part is YOU CAN DO IT AT HOME!!! I love experimenting at home and although I haven't tried this yet, it looks so easy! Just polish your nails with a base coat, then a light white or cream, dip your nail in alcohol and hold a strip of newspaper on the nail until the words transpose. Easy Breezy!!




I will be posting pics of the nail trends I try and I would love it if you do too!!





































No comments:

Post a Comment