Friday, January 20, 2012

The SHOES, The SHOES....it's gotta be the SHOES!


I am always into shoes, ALWAYS, but recently I have a particular fetish for loafers. They are my new Uggs...by that I mean they go with everything! Any shoe you can rock with everything is a shoe for me.

We can't and won't ever talk about shoes without talking the Mac Daddy designer of designers. Oh yea, you already know...Christian Louboutin. The Red Bottom Rollerball Loafer is my absolute die for FAV!


We all know CL's aren't cheap so the $995.00 price tag shouldn't surprise you. Check out the cuteness! LOVE!!





What girl doesn't love some bling?? These next loafers aren't for everyone but they SURE ARE FOR ME!! This Jimmy Choo glitter-coated loafer is KILLA!! At a lower price of $495 these loafers could be worn so many ways my imagination is on overload!!





Ok Ok Ok...back to reality, something we all can afford. Take it away Steve Madden......


The Comepete is nicely priced at $89.95 and comes in the super hot blue!! (color of summer btw)






So whatcha think Trendy Followers??? Christian Louboutin once said "wearing flats is like being in a bad relationship." I would have to disagree when flats like these exist!!!

















































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment